- Cut out the tattoo shape you wish to apply as close to the edges as possible.
- Wash your skin with soap and dry thoroughly. Make sure you are not wearing lotions, oils or cosmetic products.
- Remove the clear sheet and press the design on your skin, face down.
- Press a wet cloth on the back of the image for 30 seconds, then peel back slowly to remove the paper application sheet. Do not remove the paper until the application is complete.
- Give your tattoo 10 minutes to dry and settle.
Soak the area in baby oil, olive oil or alcohol and wipe it off with a little cotton.
Usually the tattoos lasts between 4 and 7 days depending on where you apply them and on skin products you apply. In order for your tattoo to last as long as possible, make sure you don’t use lotions or oils around them.
In each of the ‘I am free’, ‘I am fearless’ and ‘I am loved’ collections you will find two sheets full of tattoos.
Sand Tattoos have passed safety standard tests for US and Europe and are non-toxic and safe on the skin. It is best not to apply them to sensitive skin, near the eyes, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
Yes! Just make sure to apply them to completely dry skin and let them set for about 20 minutes to ensure the adhesive has had time to bond. After that, you can go for a swim, take a shower or jump in a pool! Just remember not to put any lotions or oil on the tattoo.
Yes, and we think it looks really cool! 😉
Yes, of course! Just apply them after at least one shower.
Guys love us! In the beginning, we were actually surprised by how many men wanted to wear them. Just be aware to apply Sand Tattoos on areas with little body hair.
p.s. Don’t tell anyone but we are designing a line especially for men;)
Absolutely not. We love Flash Tattoos however, we are a completely different brand. Sand Tattoos is a high quality product that values not only a glamorous appearance but also a design with meaning.